Thursday, June 4, 2009

FOOD JOURNAL 6-4-09

Well, I didn't make it to class this morning...I was up with Oliver at 4am and got so sick all of the sudden. I could feel myself getting faint as I was making a bottle for him (no, I"m not nursing..my body, my choice.jk) and I thought for sure I was going to need a pukie bowl. So I quickly laid down and waited for it to subside. Eventually it did. So I fed him and changed him and at 4:30 crawled back into bed knowing I wasn't going to be able to crawl back out in 30mins. So I skipped it. I thought I might hit an 8:30 class but that didn't happen either. I was so sore from my previous day workout, I could hardly move my arm up and down!! So no workout today, but that's ok, I have done 3 days this week and the goal is 3-4 days a week right now. And to be honest, I have no intentions of ever going to the gym on the weekend, and Fridays are hard because Bart is usually home. I'm going to try a "Body Flow" class next week which combines yoga and pilates. It sounds very graceful....I'm sure I will be everything but that. I've come close to falling off my step in step class several times now, because I'm trying to add a shimmy or something fancy like the instructor, to a complicated move and it's just never a good idea for me. I'm a simple kind of gal ya' know? 

Onto my food.. Today I was out and about running errands and that kinda threw off my times. On, a happy note, I was trying some clothes on at Target and fit into a smaller size then last month... Down 8 lbs and one size. So that was good. I went out to dinner with some girl friends tonight (much needed) Thanks Gals! I did good. We ate at the Grand Luxe, it's pretty much a Cheese Cake Factory without the cheesecake? Anyway, I got the southwestern salad and it was pretty good, and huge!! But I drank my water (thanks Lauren) always a good tip, and I had my slice of wheat sourdough bread. And without thinking I added butter to it...oh well, it wasn't that much just a taste.....Oh how I do adore butter on warm bread...And just about anything else.......... But I was bugged that they tossed the entire salad in dressing, it was a vinegarette sp? dressing, and I had so much left over but couldn't save it, it would of been mush. Sorry Bart no leftovers from me this time. My friend had a ton of leftovers and donated them to the "FEED BART" fund. So I did have 2 bites of her Ziti pasta. At the end of the day it's 10:48 and I only consumed 1090 calories. Not so good. And I'm hungry now. Maybe I will have some cereal and come back to this. I did better on my water today 90oz.

Thursday 6-4-09
8:30 1 whole wheat English Muffin- 120cal,2oz. ham-70cal, 1/4c. egg whites-30 TOTAL:220cal 
11:30 Kashi Protein Bar-190cal
3:00 Turkey Jerky80cal, special K cereal/ff milk-160cal TOTAL:240cal
7:30 1 slice wheat sourdough bread w/butter- 100cal, salad w/dressing and chix TOTAL:300cal
10:30 2 bites ziti pasta w/sauce: 60cal
11:00 1 serving Kashi Go Lean Cereal w/FF milk-260

TOTAL CALORIES:1350
TOTAL WATER CONSUMED:90oz.
EXERCISE: I "RAN" ERRANDS? AND "CHASED" AFTER KIDS?



1 comment:

  1. Man, you like cereal!!! I was telling my trainer about your step class and how your feet hurt. I was telling her this because she brought a stepper over for me to use and worked my legs and butt off! She said your shoes may have been tied too tight! Just a tip from my trainer to you! Chasing after kids is always god exercise!

    ReplyDelete