Thursday, June 11, 2009

FOOD JOURNAL 6-10/11-09

Ok, so here's how it's going. Exercising is getting easier. My step classes are getting more fun as I pretend to know what I'm doing. Still not a pro, still don't look like the girl to the right and I still don't have as much energy as some in the class (you know who you are) but like I said, it is getting easier and it has to be enjoyable or face it, it gets hard to stick to it. I still haven't attempted Bootcamp. Not because I haven't wanted to, but Tuesday I planned to go with Tamara (my sister in law) and little did I know that Bart planned to go to the lake with the boys that morning, so I rescheduled for Thurs, and did a step class in the evening instead. Well Thursday was a no go too. Annie was up crying at 2am and then Oliver was up at 4:00am. By the time I got him into bed I would have had to get up again in 30mins. And that just wasn't happening. I'm starting to think this whole boot camp idea wasn't a good idea afterall... I will try to make an effort to go Saturday morning if I can get tamara to go... My training is going good. It's nice to have someone push me, but yet know my limitations. I'm still getting really sore after every workout, and I am trying to do stuff at home too everyday when I have some "down time" (like I ever really get down time) crunches or push ups are my fav's. I'm not loving my body right now, but i do appreciate what it can do and what it has the potential to do. I'm lucky that I get results from exercise rather quickly. My arms already look so much more toned then they did 3 weeks ago, and I'm starting to get definition in my legs again...slowly but surely, it will all be worth it...My eating is still going good. The occasional bite here and there is just fine with me, if I'm too strict I won't keep it up, and it's all about moderation. I've been really lazy with my food preparation so I'm trying to liven it up with some new recipes. I'm such a creature of habit with my foods at times. I get in such a rut! Yes me the culinary grad gets in a rut too.. I'm actually ok, eating the same things because I'm not cutting out a whole food group with tends to make it harder for me, but since I have others reading what I eat, I'm getting a little embarrassed by the monotony sp? of it all. I'm not eating as many veggies as I should, so I'm going to try to up that. Overall, I'm feeling really good, my tummy is trying still to get adjusted to all the whole wheat which I hear can take a little time. But other then that, I love not feeling stuffed after a meal and weighed down. I am satisfied and ....happy. I still am not drinking enough water. I don't know what my problem is. A couple of weeks ago it was no big deal, now I have to force it down! 


 Wed 6-10-09
 
8:30am Kashi Flax seed Cereal FF/milk-200cal
10:30 Kashi Protein Bar -190cal
1:00 Taco soup-200cal, skinny cow fudge pop 50cal
3:30 popcorn -150cal
6:30 3oz. chicken breast150cal,1/4c. couscous 55cal, indian flat bread 60cal, multigrain bread 60cal, bruchetta 50cal Total:375
9:00 special k cereal 190
TOTAL:1355

Exercise 25 min on eliptical  machine 30 min training appointment. weighted lunges. push ups bicep curls shoulder press, pulley machine shoulder exercises.

Thursday 6-11-09

9:30 1 whole wheat pita 160cal, 1/4c. egg whites 30 cal, tomatoes 70 cal Total:260cal
11:30 3 bites pancake 3 bites breakfast burrito 200cal
1:45 3oz. chicken breast 150cal, 1/2c. couscous 100cal, tomatoes 70cal Total:320cal
5:30 3oz. chicken breast 150cal, 1/2c. couscous 100cal 2 FF fig newtons 90cal, Total:340
9:00 special k cereal 200cal
TOTAL:1320

Exercise: crunches with 8lb. weights push ups, rear work...

1 comment: